Chris represents defendants and plaintiffs in complex legal matters. His docket regularly includes all types of business disputes, cases alleging professional malpractice, class action cases, oil and gas matters, and cases concerning the powers or decisions of state and local governments. Chris has prosecuted and defended lawsuits throughout Texas and around the country, and he has successfully tried jury and bench trials in both state and federal courts, as well as before state regulatory agencies. Additionally, Chris often assists clients with complicated negotiations outside the context of traditional litigation.
- University of Virginia, B.A., Government, 1995
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D. with honors, 2000
- State Bar of Texas
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas.
- Member, Litigation Section, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, Austin Young Lawyers’ Association
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation